The highly anticipated second instalment of The Negotiation Podcast, where our co-founder Gordon Domlija talks marketing and brand growth in Asia, to host Todd Embley.
In this part Gordon discusses numerous subjects critical to successful business scaling and growth in the region, including:
- Shopping as entertainment in China
- The importance of heritage and history for international brands
- Effective localisation of global products
- How to develop leadership competency in times of crisis
- The changing demographics and economic implications in Southeast Asia
- A nuanced approach to deliver marketing effectiveness in markets across Asia
Gordon Domlija joins host Todd Embley to discuss all things marketing in China, including:
- China's rapid urbanisation and how that's affected consumer behaviour
- How the marketing landscape in China has evolved over the past 15 years
- Best practices for connecting brands and customers
- Contingency planning in the market
- Where the market is headed in the future
➕ And so much more!
While many people in the industry will tell you that advertising is a 'people business', it is clear that very few of them do anything to support, nurture and grow talent. As we have seen with alarming frequency of late, people are disposable assets, line items on spreadsheets.
So, how do we create safe spaces for people to grow, encourage expression and build high-performing teams? Watch this interview with Shanghai Zhan now, and find out...
Not much video in this one, but the content remains powerful and insightful.
In this interview with Bryce Whitwam and Ali Zein Kazmi of Shanghai Zhan, Gordon Domlija unpacks what it takes to do business in China and the broader Asia-Pacific region.
In an interview with Naziya Alvi Rahman, Editor of Exchange4media, India's largest industry platform, Gordon Domlija talks about the impact of Covid and managing the unpredictability of the world when it comes to marketing and communications.
Focus is on how to inspire people, teams and brands to direct their energy on driving outcomes that are within their control, how to maintain positivity and optimism even when faced with adversity.
An uplifting and timeless conversation about how to inspire and grow, even in the most challenging circumstances.
Never has it been more important to have purpose. Issue awareness is increasing and customers want to see brands behave in a certain way, to mirror their own beliefs and concerns. It is no longer enough just to have a good product or service. As a brand you have to matter.
In this keynote address for exchange4media, in association with Microsoft and inmobi, Gordon Domlija shows how to build brands that matter, that resonate with customers and consumers, and that create relevance that powers business performance.